I’m a Contemporary Artist Masha Melnik.
A creative visionary who feels comfortable with the intersection of lifestyle design and art.
Born in Saint-Petersburg to a family of Russian artists I started my Photographer career in 2005. My current studio located in Miami, where I work as a Decorator and Photographer.
I invite you to review a more comprehensive selection of my photography. You can find it realistic or silly, sometimes playful or abstract, as my poetries it will talk with you about my mocking life experience. I am the mirror, the ink, the electricity of my nerves. The only thing that I know well it is a dual me, we’re oblivion of images briefly flow between absent me. With all these series I do explore myself without confusions.
International Art shows:
- RHY ART BASEL, Switzerland, June 14 – 17, 2018. Solo installation
- ART EXPO New York, April 19-22, 2018. Emerging artist by Artblend Gallery.
- Chosun Ilbo Gallery, Seoul, South Korea, February 21 – 26, 2018 Emerging artists by Harang Gallery, Seoul
- ART BASEL WEEK MIAMI SPECTRUM, December 4 – 10, 2017
- CURATORS CHOICE at the ARTIUM Gallery, Wynwood, September 9 – 30, 2017
- ART EXPO NEW YORK, April 21-24
- CURATORS VOICE ART PROJECT GALLERY. Wynwood, Miami, MARCH 2017
- ART PALM BEACH, FLORIDA, January 18 – 22
- ART CONCEPT DURING ART BASEL WEEK IN MIAMI, November 31 – December 4
- ART BOCA RATON, FLORIDA, March 17 – 23
Miami Herald Publisher, South Beach Magazine, Miami New Times, Art Magazine Artway Moscow – Spb
Curator, Decorator, Blogger, Nominees writer in 2013 and 2017 years
I will be happy to provide you with more information. Please, contact me by email for fast responding.
Copyright © Masha Melnik Photography 2005 – 2018. All rights reserved